Early Years Pupil Premium
From January 2015 eligible three and four year olds attending Wellingborough Nursery Schools Federation attracted the Early Years Pupil Premium funding if they meet at least one of the following criteria:
- their family gets 1 of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided they’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- they have been looked after for 1 day or more
- they have been adopted from care
- they have left care under a special guardianship order or residence order
Children must be eligible for free three year old early education in order to attract EYPP funding. Please ask at reception if you are unsure of how to claim.
Children attracting pupil premium will receive additional support according to their needs to improve their learning outcomes.
The Governing Body has compiled a report explaining how the funding was used between September 15 and July 2016 to provide additional support to the children who were eligible and analysing the impact of this support.
“All of the staff are excellent they appear to genuinely care about all of the children.”
– Parent feedback June 2016